This Preliminary Classical Guitar Course is designed for all students who have little or no musical background. The aims and objectives of Preliminary Course:
- To encourage the building of good musical and technical foundations before pupils enter for graded exams.
- To develop the musicianship of pupils.
- To built the basics musical perception of students.
The aims and objectives of Graded Classical Guitar Guitar Course:
- Motivation and inspiration, working from a carefully structured syllabus towards a definite goal.
- A measure of personal progress and attainment against internationally recognized benchmarks.
- An objective guide to improve your musical skills.
- Assessment by a respected and independent musician who has been highly trained and is constantly monitored.
- Sympathetic encouragement
- Performance opportunities
- A real sense of achievement
Would you like to get know of pop guitar playing?
In this course, you will be introduced from how to hold a guitar, till you are able to strum and sing at the last lesson. The contents of this course including understanding the music-chards, notation, rhythm, structure of guitar and their types, plucking, strumming, study guitar tab, introduction of some famous repertoires and etc.
At the end of this course, the student will have a clear picture of pop guitar playing, just in 11 lessons!