This classical violin course is adopted from the piano practical syllabus of The Associated Board of the Royal School of Music (ABRSM), United Kingdom.Basically this course can be categorized to three stages, Preliminary Course, Graded Violin Course and Diplomas. At each stage, it carries the specific aims and objectives that provide students in developing their musical sense and enrich their curiosity through wards the magnificent world of music.The aims and objectives of Preliminary Course:
- To encourage the building of good musical and technical foundations before pupils enter for graded exams.
- To develop the musicianship of pupils.
- To built the basics musical perception of students.
The aims and objectives of Graded Violin Course:
- Motivation and inspiration, working from a carefully structured syllabus towards a definite goal.
- A measure of personal progress and attainment against internationally recognized benchmarks.
- An objective guide to improve your musical skills.
- Assessment by a respected and independent musician who has been highly trained and is constantly monitored.
- Sympathetic encouragement
- Performance opportunities
- A real sense of achievement
This course is designed for all students who have little or no musical background, and who have not previously studied the violin.
This course is set-up by our teachers from our music school. No examination required for this course.It is specially designed for very young children to start their musical live. During the course, children will be explored to this instrument: how to hinder it and how does it produce the sound and etc. Children will have fun in this small group of music learning. They will be explored to the essential elements of music: sense of rhythms, listening skill, fingering movement, basic features of music and etc, during the course. Soon later the children can continue learning in following levels.
This course is designed for children without any music background. There are four levels in this course based on the age range of each child.
Age range: 4-6 years old